1. All matters relating to the discharge by a licensing authority of its licensing functions under the Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005 and Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982.
2. Power to delegate the discharge of its functions of any matter:
i. relates to a matter referred to that Committee by virtue of Paragraph 1, but
ii. is not a licensing function.
3. Full delegated powers to consider, to hold a hearing and determine any licensing applications, renewals, suspensions or revocations referred to the Committee by the Regulatory Services Group Manager and/or Enforcement Officer under the Town Police Clauses Act 1847, the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 1976 and any other miscellaneous licensing applications and all other Acts referred to in the delegated powers detailed below as delegated to Officers. ]
4. Full delegated powers in relation to health and safety detailed below as delegated to Officers.
5. Full delegated authority to amend, approve and adopt:-
i. Private Hire and Hackney Carriage Vehicle Conditions
ii. Private Hire Drivers Licences Conditions
iii. Private Hire Operators Conditions
iv. The Fit and Proper Persons Policy
v. Charitable Collections Policy
Support officer: Jessica Hammond. 0116 272 7638