The Agenda for this meeting will be published 5 clear working days before the scheduled date of the meeting. The Minutes and Decisions for this meeting will normally be published within 9 working days following the date of the meeting.
Note: this does not apply to Scrutiny Working Groups or Scrutiny Commissioners meetings, please contact the relevant Scrutiny Officer for more information on the work programme for these Groups.
Venue: Aston Flamville Parish Church
Contact: Mrs D Johnson
To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 30 April 2014 (enclosed).
The minutes of the meeting held on 30 April 2014 ,as circulated, were approved and signed as a correct record.
Matters arising from the Minutes
There were no matters arising from the previous minutes.
Any Other Business
The Chairman reported on Planning Applications within Aston Flamville, he also spoke about tree preservation orders.
Fosse Villages Plan
The Chairman advised the meeting that he had attended meetings at Sapcote, he explained that the plan was designed for larger villages, and that there was no development requirements in Aston Flamville.
Pat Cox – Post Mistress, Burbage
The Chairman reported that that Pat Cox, the Post Mistress at Burbage was retiring after many years of service.
Cllr S Scott
Cllr S Scott updated the meeting on the following:
· Dementia Friends
· A Place to Grow – Community garden/mental health users
· Spooktacular Community Event – Fosse Meadows
· Sports Awards to be held on 26 November at Countesthorpe College
· The Pavilion Huncote will have a new gym due to be opened April 2015
· BDC Planning Department – no longer in Special Measures for major planning applications
· “Keeping Well this Winter” booklet will be forwarded on request or to check the details in “Contact Magazine”
Date of next meeting
The date of the next Parish Meeting to be arranged in consultation with the Chairman for a date in May/June 2015.