The Agenda for this meeting will be published 5 clear working days before the scheduled date of the meeting. The Minutes and Decisions for this meeting will normally be published within 9 working days following the date of the meeting.
Note: this does not apply to Scrutiny Working Groups or Scrutiny Commissioners meetings, please contact the relevant Scrutiny Officer for more information on the work programme for these Groups.
Venue: via Zoom
Contact: Sandeep Tiensa 0116 272 7640
Disclosures of Interest
To receive disclosures of interests from Members (ie. The existence and nature of those interests in respect of items on this agenda).
No disclosures were received.
To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 23 February 2021 (enclosed).
The minutes of the meeting held on 23 February 2021, as circulated, were approved as a correct record.
To consider the report of the Development Services Manager (enclosed).
Considered – Report of the Development Services Manager.
Interserve Construction Ltd.Variation of condition 2 (approved plans), 3 (external elevations and materials schedule) and 9 (door in south western elevation) attached to planning permission 20/0178/FUL
CountesthorpeLeysland Community College, Winchester Road, Countesthorpe
Cllr. Sam Maxwell arrived at the meeting at the start of the officers presentation.
Public Speaking Pursuant to Part 4, Section 7 of the Council’s Constitution in relation to public rights of participation in planning applications, the Chairman allowed the following to give a 5 minute presentation:
· Sarah Clark – Agent on behalf of the applicant
THAT APPLICATION 20/1465/VAR BE APPROVED SUBJECT TO THE IMPOSITION OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Approved plans
2. Materials in accordance with submitted details
3. Schedule for the implementation of approved landscaping to be submitted and agreed
4. Landscaping scheme to be implemented
5. Those trees to be retained to be protected during construction / demolition.
6. Former Leysland building to be demolished and site cleared of all debris within 12 months of occupation of the new building and subsequently soft landscaped.
7. Prior to demolition of former Leysland building, programme of archaeological recording to the undertaken.
8. External lighting to be installed and maintained in accordance with submitted details and all external lighting on elevations of building facing towards The Drive to be turned off between 22:00 and 06:30.
9. Approved Construction Management Statements (20/0763/DOC) to be adhered to during development.
10. Details of parking provision during construction, management of construction traffic and gateman and wheel wash facilities to be implemented.
11. Approved surface water drainage during construction to be implemented (20/0763/DOC).
12. Prior to first occupation, surface water drainage to be provided in accordance with the submitted details.
13. Details of long-term maintenance of the surface water drainage system to be submitted, agreed and implemented.
14. Prior to first occupation, mitigation in the noise report to be implemented.
15. Before occupation, car parking to be provided in accordance with submitted details.
16. Sprinkler tank and enclosure to be provided in accordance with details approved by 20/1460/DOC.