The Agenda for this meeting will be published 5 clear working days before the scheduled date of the meeting. The Minutes and Decisions for this meeting will normally be published within 9 working days following the date of the meeting.
Note: this does not apply to Scrutiny Working Groups or Scrutiny Commissioners meetings, please contact the relevant Scrutiny Officer for more information on the work programme for these Groups.
Venue: Council Chamber - Council Offices, Narborough. View directions
Contact: Sandeep Tiensa 0116 272 7640
Disclosures of Interest
To receive disclosures of interests from Members (ie. The existence and nature of those interests in respect of items on this agenda).
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 6 June 2019 (enclosed).
The minutes of the meeting held 6 June 2019 as circulated, were approved and signed as a correct record.
To consider the report of the Development Services Manager (enclosed).
Considered report of the Development Services Manager.
Miller Homes Ltd
Proposed residential development of 125 dwellings (Reserved Matters in relation to outline permission 17/0247/OUT - Appearance, Landscaping, Layout, and Scale).
Land South Of Hinckley Road, Sapcote
THAT APPLICATION 19/0160/RM BE GRANTED SUBJECT TO THE
APPLICANTS ENTERING INTO A DEED OF VARIATION AGREEMENT TO THE EXISTING SECTION 106 AGREEMENT TO SECURE THE FOLLOWING:
1. The provision of a Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) within the development site with the option of substituting this with a commuted sum contribution towards the provision of an off-site MUGA within the Parish of Sapcote.
AND SUBJECT TO THE IMPOSITION OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS,
1. Approved plans condition.
2. Materials in accordance with submitted details.
3. Parking and turning facilities to be provided and made available.
4. Driveways and turning areas to be surfaced in hard bound material.
5. Removal of permitted development rights for conversion of garages.
6. Removal of permitted development rights for vehicular access gates, barriers, bollards, chains or other such obstructions or gates, fences or walls within 6 metres of highway boundary.
7. Removal of permitted development rights for hard surfacing within 6 metres of highway boundary.
8. The Sycamore tree adjacent to plots 122, 123 and 124 shall be retained and adequately protected during the construction phase.
9. Those boundary hedges to be retained to be adequately protected during development by a scheme to be submitted prior to any works to boundary hedgerows.
10. Obscure glazing on flank, bathroom and en-suite windows serving specified plots.
11. Removal of permitted development rights for extensions, alterations and outbuildings to proposed dwellings on specified plots.
12. Biodiversity Management Plan submission, agreement and subsequent Implementation.
13. Submission of an updated badger survey prior to commencement of development.
14. Side / rear gardens of specified plots to be denoted with wall / wall-fence combination boundary treatments.
15. Landscaping in accordance with submitted details unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Mr. M. Woodward
Erection of 8 detached dwellings (Outline with all matters reserved)
Land at Strawberry Cottage, Hinckley Road, Sapcote
Members were informed that this application had been withdrawn.
Wilson Bowden Developments Ltd
Erection of a Class B8 distribution centre with associated offices, vehicle access, ground works and retaining walls and security fencing, parking and servicing, landscaping and associated infrastructure.
Plot 10 Optimus Point, Land Off Kirby Road / Ratby Lane, Glenfield
Pursuant to Part 4, Section 7 of the Council’s Constitution in relation to public rights of participation in planning applications, the Chairman allowed the following to give a 5 minute presentation:
· David Ward – Wilson Bowden Developments Ltd
THAT APPLICATION 19/0468/FUL BE APPROVED SUBJECT TO THE
IMPOSITION OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Time limit.
2. Approved plans.
3. Materials as specified.
4. Approved landscaping to be carried out.
5. Approved sustainable drainage strategy to be implemented.
6. Approved finished floor levels to be implemented.
7. Approved lighting scheme and CCTV provision to be implemented.
8. Reporting of unexpected ... view the full minutes text for item 62.